Explore new ideas and engage in lively discussions at CommUniversity in February.
CommUniversity is a series of Sunday afternoon seminars taught by local experts in arts/humanities, personal enrichment, regional studies and theology/spirituality. It’s a friendly learning atmosphere with no exams or papers to write!
Most CommUniversity classes will be offered in-person at the Quad-Cities Campus with three classes offered virtually.
Participants select ONE class that will meet Sundays, Feb. 5-26, from 2-4 p.m.
Choose from classes such as:
- American Sign Language
- Basic Spanish
- Can Creativity Save the World?
- Exploring the Gifts of Celtic Spirituality
- George Davenport and the Founding of the Quad Cities
- Gothic Cathedrals in France
- Making Incredible Images Close to Home
- Navigating the Digital World
- Portrayal of Men/Women in Film Westerns
Cost is $40. Learn more about or register for CommUniversity.