Black Hawk College Honors Program students recently were invited to a luncheon with college president Tim Wynes, program faculty members Nicole Banks and Dr. Emily Lehman, and program advisor Kris Clayton.
Four students were able to attend. Pictured speaking is Reagan Lommell, who also is a senior at Geneseo High School.
The BHC Honors Program was revised and restarted in Fall 2021. It consists of two honors courses and a service project. The first group of students took the initial course, HONR 200 Honors Seminar, last semester. The online, eight-week course also was offered this semester.
The program includes students from both campuses.
Congratulations to the 2021-22 Honors Program participants:
- Luis Adame Agustiniano – Silvis
- Haley Beaman – Denver, IN
- Christina Brown – Morrison
- Edgar Brown – Rock Island
- Zoe Cervantes – East Moline
- Elijah Davis – Kewanee
- Emma Frank – Rock Falls
- Kaylee Frisch – Rock Island
- Maria Gerardo – East Moline
- Brooke Harms – Geneseo
- Mya Kirgan – New Holland
- Nicodemus LaRoche – East Moline
- Latre Sibi Lawson Epse Eklu Koku – Carbon Cliff
- Reagan Lommell – Geneseo
- Cristina Marquez – Moline
- Taylor May – Sheffield
- Andres Olalde – Sterling
- Annette Orwig – Kewanee
- Rabia Qamar – Bettendorf, IA
- Abby Sancken – Geneseo
- Brianna Stockwell – Dowagiac, MI
- Akos Tiwa – Moline
- Abigail Tossou – East Moline
- Chevy-Lynn Vaske – Glencoe, KY