Black Hawk College students are guaranteed acceptance into the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (ACES) thanks to a new transfer agreement between the schools.
The agreement applies to BHC students pursuing an Associate in Arts, Associate in Science or Associate in Science in Agriculture degree. All ACES majors and concentrations are included and lead to a Bachelor of Science degree.
ACES offers these majors:
- Agricultural Communications
- Agricultural and Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Leadership and Science Education
- Animal Sciences
- Computer and Crop Sciences
- Crop Sciences
- Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences
- Technical Systems Management
“Black Hawk College is pleased to strengthen this important in-state transfer option for our students,” said Cathryn Lass, articulation/transfer coordinator.
For more information, contact an advisor at either Black Hawk College campus.
For the East Campus near Kewanee, call 309-854-1709. For the Quad-Cities Campus in Moline, call 309-796-5100.