Planning to go to college? Want to apply for financial aid?
Let Black Hawk College’s financial aid professionals assist you in completing your 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid, also known as FAFSA.
Come to a FAFSA Completion Night at either campus:
- Quad-Cities Campus – Monday, Oct. 15 from 4-7 p.m. in the ESL Computer Lab in Building 1 (below the library)
- East Campus – Monday, Nov. 5 from 4-7 p.m. in the Testing Center in Building A, Room 239
Students AND parents should bring their:
- Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID – obtain at least two to three days in advance at fsaid.ed.gov.
- Social Security Card, and if applicable, Permanent Resident documentation.
- 2017 federal tax documents, including 1040 form(s) and W-2s/1099s.
- Records of 2017 untaxed income.
- Current records of assets and investments.
- Current bank statements.
This service is free and open to the public. Students are encouraged to complete their FAFSA as soon as possible after Oct. 1.
For more information, contact the Black Hawk College Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or:
- East Campus – 309-854-1708
- Quad-Cities Campus – 309-796-5400