Nineteen young leaders have been named the 2012 Quad-Cities Area Leaders Under 40. The community is invited to celebrate with them as they are honored at the Black Hawk College Foundation’s 10th Annual Quad-Cities Area Leaders Under 40 recognition event Thursday, March 29 at the i wireless Center in Moline.
The program honors young leaders for their professional accomplishments, community involvement and civic service.
These 19 individuals live and work throughout the Quad-Cities area and take on various roles to create change and move their workplace and communities forward. The recipients were selected from an impressive group of individuals.
- Leslie Anderson of Viola, Black Hawk College
- Stefanie Brown Davenport, Quad Cities River Bandits
- Kyle Carter of Davenport, Downtown Partnership
- Amanda Crowell of Davenport, Trinity Regional Health System
- Kelley Doty of Port Byron, Midland Information Resources
- Kelly and Steve Ducey of Moline, Irish Dog
- Steve Geifman of Bettendorf, First Equity USA
- Kristin Glass of Davenport, Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce
- Chelsea Hillman of Muscatine, Integrity Integrated
- Kristin McDaniel of Bettendorf, Royal Neighbors of America
- Jen McGee of Moline, QCR Holdings, Inc.
- Tammy Muerhoff of Moline, Rock Island County Regional Office of Education
- Stephanie Reagan of Moline, Davenport West High School
- Allyson Sedlak of Davenport, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Mississippi Valley
- Jay Solomonson of Coal Valley, Orion High School
- Aaron Tennant of Orion, Tennant Truck Lines
- Brandon Terronez of Bettendorf, Arrowhead Ranch
- Mike Zorich of Muscatine, KJWW Engineering Consultants
The March 29 recognition dinner will be at 6 p.m. with the ceremony at 6:45 p.m. Cost is $50 per person or $450 for a table of 10. To make reservations, contact the Black Hawk College Foundation office at 309-796-5061 or email@example.com by Friday, March 23.
The Black Hawk College Foundation provides financial support to enhance the mission of Black Hawk College through partnerships with individuals, businesses and organizations.