Visit the Placement Testing page
ESL Testing (Michigan Test)
- Used for placing English as a Second Language student into the proper level courses.
- Contact Anne Bollati at 309-796-5183.
- Used to proficiency out of a college level course.
- BHC does not offer this service.
- Contact Scott Community College, St Ambrose University, or Carl Sandburg College.
Online Course Testing
- Hard copy and computerized exams proctored for BHC online courses.
- Contact the ILC (Independent Learning Center) at 309-796-5171.
Classroom Makeup Exams
- Student was unable to attend the day the exam was given.
- Contact your instructor.
ILC Testing Hours
Visit the ILC page
Career Assessment Testing
Visit the Career Services page
- General Education Development exam.
- BHC administers the exam for the Rock Island County Regional Office of Education.
- Contact the Regional Office of Education at 309-736-1111 or the ILC at 309-796-5171.
Proctored Exams for other institutions
- Taking a course outside of BHC and need a proctor.
- Ten dollar fee for non-BHC or non ILCO students.
- Contact the ILC at 309-796-5171.
Nursing Entrance Exam
- Part of the enrollment process for the Nursing Program.
- Contact Karen Baber at 309-796-5362 or Marie Dusio at 309-796-5364.
Disability Testing Services
Visit the Disability Services page
Classroom Math Testing
- Computerized exams for any math faculty choosing to use this method of testing.
- Contact your individual instructor.