Thank you for applying for the student activities board. If you have questions please contact Tiffany Hamilton, Coordinator of Student Engagement at email@example.com or 309-796-5467.
Position Title: Student Activities Board Member
Office: Student Life Office, Building 4, Room 117
Purpose: The activities board serves as a Programming
Organization for planning entertaining and /or Educational Events and programs for students of Black Hawk College
- Opportunity to make an impact on student life at BHC
- Learn valuable and transferable leadership skills
- Learn more about yourself
- Share your expertise with others
- Make new friends
- Learn about the BHC campus and its resources
- Apply your classes to the real world
- Work with a diverse group of students with a variety of backgrounds and experience
- Opportunity to work with entertainers and their agents
- Actively plan events
- Learn budgeting skills
- Opportunity to attend leadership development conferences
- Have fun!
- Attendance of full board meetings and individual committee meetings as scheduled
- Spend at least two hours per week in the Student Life Office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Attend all Student Activities Board events