The Gale Virtual Reference Library features over 2,000 full-text reference books covering a wide range of disciplines. From now until May 2014, the Library is offering full-access to every title in the collection. At the end of the year, we’ll take a look at the ones you used to help guide us in selecting titles to add to our permanent collection.
• A new and engaging user interface available in 34 languages
• Easy to use navigation and organization
• Eye catching book cover images and an interactive online book experience with two-page view and page flipper
• ReadSpeaker text-to-speech technology in 19 languages
• Cross-search and browse easily across series
• Download articles to MP3 players and PDF articles to eReaders