Having the Time of Your Student Life!
Finishing the 2014 FALL Semester…
• Dec. 15-18 – Finals Study Promotion: Grab some brain-building food and tips on how to successfully ace all your semester finals.
SPRING 2015 events
• Jan. 20-23 – Sweet Start to the Semester: Grab some sweet treats and basic school supplies along the hallways of Building A to ensure a successful start to your semester.
• Wednesday, Jan. 28 – Photo Booth: Grab several of your friends that you’re happy to be reunited with after the holiday break and create a lasting memories in the Game Room from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• TBA – Blood Drive sponsored by Phi Theta Kappa: Give the gift of life during the sweetest month of the year. Register in the Advising Center the week before the event, or walk-in the day of the drive to donate.
• Monday, March 2 – Casimir Pulaski Day: Casimir Pulaski who?! Informational displays throughout campus on why the State of Illinois celebrates Casimir Pulaski Day.
• Thursday-Friday, March 12-13 – Spring Break Success: Informational displays throughout campus on how to have a safe and successful spring break.
• Friday, May 8 – End-of-the-Year Bash at East Campus: Join your BHC peers FREE food in the cafeteria from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Munch on a free lunch sponsored by your Student Government Association!
• May 14-15 and May 18-19 – Finals Study Promotion: Grab some brain-building food and tips on how to successfully ace all your semester finals.
Keep an eye out this semester for information regarding additional engagement activities including: Athletic events at the Kewanee Armory, contests in the Ag Arena, community and volunteer opportunities, and student club-sponsored events.
Last updated 8/20/2014