The Quad-Cities Campus Independent Learning Center is located in the lower level of Building 1 (under the library).
Call 309-796-5170 for more information.
You must have a photo ID for all testing.
Paper and Pencil Testing
|Tuesday||9 a.m. to 1 p.m.||5-8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. to 1 p.m.||Closed|
|Thursday||9 a.m. to 1 p.m.||5-8 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. to 1 p.m.||Closed|
- No evening paper testing the first week of fall or spring semester
- Saturday testing begins with the start of weekend college
- No Saturday testing in the summer
- The ILC has a paper copy of the holiday closures for each semester
- Call 309-796-5170 for more information
Desk Hours and Computerized Testing
|Monday – Thursday||7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.||Monday – Thursday||8 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.||Friday||8 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
Computer labs close 10 minutes prior to the desk
Check the paper copy fliers available in the ILC concerning holidays and intercessions or call 309-796-5170 for more detailed information.
Note: East Campus ILC testing hours are different than Quad-Cities Campus.
Last updated 7/30/2014