Services available at the Independent Learning Center (ILC) include:
- Academic computer labs
- Testing services include
- Paper and Pencil testing for Black Hawk College students
- Computerized testing for Black Hawk College students
- Proctor arrangements for off-site students taking online classes through BHC
- Proctoring arrangement for non-BHC courses and students ($10 fee will apply)
- Study Unlimited/Online class information and materials
- GED information
- Help desk assistance
BHC has an Independent Learning Center on both campuses. Visit the campus websites to view hours and learn details about each specific location.
Quad-Cities Campus Independent Learning Center – Call (309) 796-5170 for more information.
East Campus Independent Learning Center – Call (309) 854-1732 for more information.
Remember that a Photo ID is required for all testing at both campus locations.
The computer labs are open to BHC students on a first come, first served basis. No appointment times will be scheduled for computer use.
Last updated 12/17/2013