- Go to http://hawkshub.bhc.edu (QC Campus) or http://bookstore-east.bhc.edu (East Campus).
- Click “Buy Books QC” or “Buy Books East”.
- Use your schedule to click the TERM and COURSES you are taking then click “continue to get course materials”.
- Use your schedule to click the COURSE # and SECTION # you are taking then click “continue to get course materials”.
- Enter the QTY and NEW/USED preference then click “ADD TO CART”.
- When you are ready to checkout click “shopping cart” and your order will be reviewed. Please make sure to read all pricing disclaimers. When you are ready to pay, click “Continue Checkout”.Use the drop-down menu to select the action you would like the bookstore to take if the instructor requires additional materials and check the “I agree” box to confirm. Click “continue checkout” to continue.
- If you are a registered user, enter your email/password here. If you are a new user, click “register here” to enter your personal information.
- Confirm your billing information then click “continue”.
- Confirm your shipping address, ship to a different address, or choose the “Pick up at Store” option then click “continue”.
- Choose your delivery method of FED EX or PICK UP IN STORE and read the shipping policy carefully then click “continue”.
- Enter your form of payment. If you choose “Financial Aid”, you will have an additional “click” to print a voucher that must be faxed/email scanned back to the bookstore (309-796-5504 fax or firstname.lastname@example.org) before your order is fulfilled.
- You will then receive an instant confirmation # and ESTIMATE of your order.
Orders placed by 3 p.m. will be available for pick-up after 2 p.m. the following business day.
Last updated 9/26/2013