- Contact the Disability Services Office
- Submit disability documentation which determines eligibility and supports request for accommodations.
- Meet with Disability Services staff to develop accommodations plan.
- Complete V.I.SA. (Verification of Individual Services and Accommodations) forms as needed.
- Students are encouraged to deliver their V.I.S.A. forms during the first week of the semester.
- Introduce yourself to your instructor and discuss your accommodation needs the first week of classes.
Posted in: Disability Services, Student Resources