Do I have to take all of the classes in the ESL Program?

The number of classes that you have to take will depend on the type of program and the major that you choose. In general, students who choose to take certificate programs or two-year vocational programs should complete the classes in Level 6. However, students who want to complete transfer programs should complete Level 7.

How do I know which ESL classes I need to take?

Before you enroll in the Program, you will be given a placement test (The Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency). Your level is determined by your score on the test.