Choose from three sessions, all beginning at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 25 – Quad-Cities Campus, Building 4, Hawk’s Nest (second floor)
- Tuesday, March 4 – East Campus, Building A, Room 116 (auditorium)
- Thursday, March 6 – Quad-Cities Campus, Building 4, Hawk’s Nest (second floor)
Get answers to questions such as:
- Where do I get started?
- How do I know what classes to take?
- What is a credit hour?
- With a job and a family, how do I find time for college?
- How am I going to pay for it?
Staff members and current students will discuss topics such as financial aid, how to register for classes, and what support systems are available to help make your college career successful.
For more information on the East Campus session, contact Josh Mills at 309-854-1724 or email@example.com
For more information on the Quad-Cities Campus sessions, contact Gabriella Hurtado at 309-796-5341 or firstname.lastname@example.org