No matter where you are in the enrollment process, Student Services staff will be able to help you with your individual needs.
Fall classes begin Monday, Aug. 25. The enrollment process includes:
- Filling out an online application.
- Completing financial aid forms.
- Taking the COMPASS placement test – 8:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Reservations are requested.
- Doing the online orientation.
- Attending a New Student Advising and Registration Session (NewSTARS) – 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. Reservations are requested.
- Registering for classes.
Discovery Day also will have an information fair highlighting student services, clubs and organizations, and other BHC programs such as Professional and Continuing Education.
Career Services Center staff will be on hand to help with résumé writing, job searches, interest inventories and career goal planning.
Guests should park in Lot 1 off 70th Street.
Last updated 7/1/2014