June 16 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
No matter where you are in the enrollment process, Student Services staff will be able to help you with your individual needs.
The enrollment process includes:
- Filling out an online application.
- Completing financial aid forms.
- Taking the COMPASS placement test – Come anytime between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. to take your assessment.
- Doing the online orientation.
- Attending a New Student Advising and Registration Sessions – RSVP required.
- Registering for classes.
- Current students: walk-ins available.
- Campus tours from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Enter to win a free Fitbit!
Career Services Center staff will be on hand to help with résumé writing, job searches, interest inventories and career goal planning.
Guests should park in Lot 1 off 70th Street.