Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE) offers a variety of workforce training in a public class setting that will assist you with your training needs. These classes are designed to assist those businesses that have few employees to train at one time and are looking for classes that provide quality instruction and are taught by presenters who are experts in their field.
Examples of classes include:
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- SHRM® Essentials of Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Math Skills
- OSHA Classes
- Food Service Certification
- Computer Skills
- More than 1,700 online classes
Why use Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE) for your workforce training?
- Public classes that allow you to send one or several employees to a class
- Commitment to providing continuing education needs of the community
- More than 40 years experience providing continuing education training
- Convenient parking and location
- We use your feedback to provide workforce training needs
For more information, visit the Professional and Continuing Education staff at Black Hawk College Outreach Center, 301 Avenue of the Cities, East Moline, IL, e-mail email@example.com or call 309-796-8223.
Black Hawk College’s Professional and Continuing Education – Improving life through learning!
Last updated 6/24/2014