Do you want to learn something different, find a new hobby, meet people with the same interests, learn to “dance like the stars,” speak a new language, take a cooking class, or just take the opportunity to learn while having fun? If your answer is, “Yes,” our community education classes are for you!
People of all ages enjoy and learn from our community education classes.
- High school students take our ACT Exam Preparation class to prepare for their upcoming ACT exams.
- Our lower gym fills with people of all ages learning ballroom dancing and Latin dancing. Zumba classes use motivating music and high energy in a combination dance and fitness class and our Yoga classes help people to improve their breathing capacity, increase flexibility and strength.
- Chicago Food Bus trips and new cooking classes will be offered this semester!
- Ancestry/Genealogy classes start you on an exciting journey of family research and discoveries.
- Knitting and Crocheting are offered for all instruction levels
- New glass cutting, drawing and painting classes have also been added this semester
- Want to learn American Sign Language or the basics of Spanish for your career? More language classes are available!
- Make that digital camera work better for you by learning to maximize your digital photos.
- And much, much more!
BHC is proud of the outstanding learning and enrichment program opportunities that are offered by the Professional and Continuing Education Department. PaCE instructors are a diverse group of professionals who work hard to develop and provide a wide variety of broad based and interesting programs for our community. If you have a hobby or interest that is not listed please call the Professional and Continuing Education Department office and suggest that it be included in the next scheduled session.
For more information, visit the Professional and Continuing Education staff at 301 Avenue of the Cities, East Moline, IL, e-mail email@example.com, or call 309-796-8223.
Black Hawk College’s Professional and Continuing Education – Improving life through learning!
Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE) offers an array of community education courses available for all ages and interests.