Continuing Education: Workforce Skills
(non-credit classes and programs)
Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE) offers a variety of workforce training classes and seminars that include business professional, computer training, global languages, online classes, industrial/OSHA, and professional certifications. These public classes are designed for individuals who:
- Are current employees in the workforce and need to increase skills and knowledge.
- Need to learn new skills to assist them as they seek employment in the workforce.
- Welding Training -The Business Training Center (BTC) offers a 140-hour Production MIG Welding class and a 140-hour Stick/TIG Welding class.
- Public OSHA Training
- Fork Truck Operator Training
- Water Programs – Wastewater and Drinking Water
Academic Business Programs (credit programs)
The Business and Office Technology Education Department offers a number of certificate, career, and transfer programs including Accounting, Administrative Assisting, Administrative Virtual Assistant, Business Information Technology, Business Management, Financial Services Management, International Business, Legal Office Professional, and Small Business Management (Entrepreneurship). View business degrees and certificates.
Last updated 7/7/2015