Last updated 2/11/2014
Our center will help with one on one counseling, tailored bid matching for your product or service daily, bid history information, marketing strategies, registration and certifications at no cost.
Registering for services
To become a client and take advantage of our services, resources and free counseling, please print and submit the Request for Counseling/Services (IL PTAC) form to our offices. Once we have received your form, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Government contracting classes & seminars
Our classes and seminars present tools that provide the most successful means of helping businesses break into government contracting opportunities for federal, state, city, county and subcontracting with a Prime Contractor. Our classes and seminars are tailored for our businesses and provide the most appropriate and up to date information needed for contracting success. The IL PTAC presents the required regulations and certifications information necessary in a understandable format to prepare your business to secure government contracts.
For more information about any IL PTAC class, contact Carrie Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-796-5712.
Government contracting classes and seminars:
- Government Contracting 101
- Reading and Interpreting the Bid Proposal
- How to Put a Successful Bid Package Together
- Required Registrations & Certifications
- Marketing to the Government
- GSA Training & GSA Schedules
- Terminology for Contracting
- Regulations and Legal Considerations
- How to Register and Complete your Annual Commercial Sub Contracting Plan
- WAWF (Wide Area Work Flow)