Rent one of our gyms for parties, sporting events or club activities.
Batting cages, lower gym and upper gym are available for rentals only when the athletic facilities are not being used for Black Hawk College sporting events, student or college activities.
Batting cages – $40 per hour
- Rent for softball or baseball team practice
- Available evenings and weekends
Community Aquatic Center – $110 for two consecutive hours
- Visit the Aquatic Center for rental details
Lower gym – $45 per hour
- Seats 110 people in bleachers
- Bleachers available along one wall
- One set of basketball hoops and volleyball standards
Upper gym – $80 per hour
- Seats 625 people in bleachers
- Six basketball hoops
- Gym can be divided in half
- Four volleyball games can be played simultaneously
To rent any athletic facility, classroom or meeting room at the Quad-Cities Campus, contact Beth Klauer in the Athletic Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-796-5601.