The registration checklist will guide you through enrolling at Black Hawk College.Download Registration Checklist (pdf.)
Are you enrolling at BHC while attending another college? In addition to the checklists above, also see Home from College to ensure the courses you take will meet requirements for your degree or major at your home college or university.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION CHECKLIST
Step 1: Apply
- Apply online here.
- Allow two business days for processing.
- April 5, 2016 and after, all applicants must pay a $20 application fee at
time of submission.
Step 2: New Student Online Orientation
- Complete the orientation online where the basics of BHC are introduced.
- Go to http://myblackhawk.bhc.edu
Step 3: Financial Aid
- Apply at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- BHC’s school code is 001638. Get more information about Financial Aid here.
Step 4: Testing
- Take an assessment of your skills in reading, writing and math.
- Visit our placement testing page and to access practice tests.
Step 5: Advising and Registration Session
- Create your schedule utilizing online tools with the help of an Advisor.
- Visit the Advising page.
- Connect with students, faculty, staff and resources at Welcome Week Orientation.
- Visit the Orientation page to sign up for Welcome Week.
We look forward to having you as a student at Black Hawk College!
Last updated 4/13/2016