Last updated 9/2/2013Student Registration Form
- This is the official form used to register, add and drop classes from your schedule.
- At the Quad-Cities Campus, forms are available in Enrollment Services, the Advising Center and the Academic Service Centers. At the East Campus, forms are available in Enrollment Services and the Advising Center.
- Return this form to Enrollment Services at either campus.
Adding a class
- To add classes after you have already registered for a specific semester, complete the top section of the Registration Form.
- Courses may be added during normal registration periods.
- In order to add a class after the start date of the class, complete the top section of the Registration Form and obtain an instructor’s signature to add the class.
Dropping a class
- Once registered for class, you must drop the course officially within the designated withdrawal period.
- If you don’t drop officially within the withdrawal period, you may earn a failing grade.
- You are financially responsible for tuition and fees for all classes that you don’t officially drop by the appropriate refund date.
- Once the term has begun, web drops are not available.
- An advisor signature is required if dropping at any time after the term has started. Financial Aid recipients must talk with the Financial Aid Office to withdraw from class after the semester has begun.
- Instructor signature is not required to drop from a course through the 12thweek of the fall or spring semesters and through the third week of four-week summer sessions. Ask Enrollment Services for drop dates for shortened courses.
- Complete the bottom section of the Registration Form and bring it to Enrollment Services or
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with what course to drop (be sure to include your student ID number and the CRN of the course) or
- Mail or fax the request to 309-796-5209.
- After the 12th week, you must have instructor approval to drop. It is your responsibility to submit the drop slip and/or forward e-mail with instructor approval from your myBlackHawk e-mail account.
- Withdrawals must be postmarked or date stamped by the published deadline dates.