- Students should add or drop classes using the Student Registration Form found on the Enrollment Forms page listed above.
- At the Quad-Cities Campus, forms are available in Enrollment Services, the Advising Center and the Academic Service Centers. At the East Campus, forms are available in Enrollment Services and the Advising Center.
- Return this form to Enrollment Services at either campus.
Adding a class
- To add classes after you have already registered for a specific semester, complete the top section of the Registration Form.
- Courses may be added during normal registration periods.
- In order to add a class after the start date of the class, complete the top section of the Registration Form and obtain an instructor’s signature to add the class.
Dropping a class
- Once registered for class, you must drop the course officially within the designated withdrawal period.
- If you don’t drop officially within the withdrawal period, you may earn a failing grade.
- You are financially responsible for tuition and fees for all classes that you don’t officially drop by the appropriate refund date.
- Once the term has begun, web drops are not available.
- Instructor signature is not required to drop from a course through the 12thweek of the fall or spring semesters and through the third week of four-week summer sessions. Ask Enrollment Services for drop dates for shortened courses.
- Complete the bottom section of the Registration Form and bring it to Enrollment Services or
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with which course to drop (be sure to include your student ID number and the CRN of the course) or
- Mail or fax the request to 309-796-5209.
- After the 12th week, you must have instructor approval to drop. It is your responsibility to submit the drop slip and/or forward e-mail with instructor approval from your myBlackHawk e-mail account.
- Withdrawals must be postmarked or date stamped by the published deadline dates.