You can register for classes online or in person.
Register OnlineHow to build a schedule in myBlackHawk
If you don’t have a myBlackHawk account, click here for instructions on obtaining a myBlackHawk login ID.
Spring 2015 registration:
- Priority Registration: Nov. 4 to Dec. 16
- Last-Minute Registration: Dec. 18 to Jan. 16 (Payment is due at time of registration.)
- Registration available ONLINE ONLY: Dec. 20 to Jan. 4 (Online credit card or electronic check payment is due at time of registration.)
- Last day to drop class without instructor signature for 16-week classes: Monday, April 20
Class start dates:
- Minimester begins: Monday, Dec. 22
- Spring classes begin: Tuesday, Jan. 20
- Weekend College begins: Saturday, Jan. 31
- Second eight-week courses begin: Monday, March 23
Tuition due dates:
- Spring tuition is due by noon Tuesday, Dec. 16.
- Online credit card or electronic check payment due for registration Dec. 23 to Jan. 1, at time of registration.
- Cash, check, online credit card or electronic check payment due for registration Jan. 2-10, at time of registration.
*Last day to drop with 100% refund – Monday, Jan. 19
*Last day to drop with 75% refund – Monday, Jan. 26
*Last day to drop with 50% refund – Monday, Feb. 2
**Second deferred payment due – Wednesday, Feb. 18
**Third deferred payment due – Wednesday, March 18
* Please note: The above list of refund dates is not inclusive. Courses shorter than seven weeks have prorated refund dates. For detailed information on shortened course refund schedule, visit Enrollment Services. To drop after hours, send an e-mail from your myBlackHawk e-mail account to email@example.com.
** If scheduled payment is not made, a $25 late fee will be assessed.
* Financial aid can be used in the bookstore from Jan. 12-30
Register in person at:
Building 1, First Stop Center
Monday-Tuesday – 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday-Friday – 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Building A, Room 100
Monday-Friday – 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.