Have you had your picture taken for your Black Hawk College ID and Money Card? If not, it’s easy. Grab your state-issued ID or passport and your class schedule and head to your campus below.
All students taking college-credit classes should have a Black Hawk College ID & Money Card. With faster refund options, you’ll receive your BHC financial aid or school refunds quicker! The Easy Refund method is the fastest and easiest way to gain access to your refund money – literally the same day BHC releases it. Or, get your refund with an ACH transfer to your bank and your refund will be available in about three business days. This ensures fast delivery of funds through electronic means, ending the process of issuing paper financial aid checks. The card also has the option to be used as a Debit MasterCard® when using the Easy Refund method.
Stop by the BHC Police Department in Building 3, Room 315.
- Make sure that Enrollment Services has your current mailing address as your Black Hawk College ID & Money Card will be mailed to you. Enrollment Services is located at the Quad-Cities Campus in Building 1, Room 277 and at the East Campus in Building A, Room 100.
- After you sign up, your card will be mailed to your address in 7-10 days.
- Activate the card at www.BHCMoneyCard.com.
- Choose your refund preference:
- Easy Refund to your Black Hawk College ID & Money Card OneAccount (refunds available the same day BHC releases them
- ACH transfer to your financial institution (refunds available in about three business days).
- Keep the card during your time at BHC for future financial aid and refund use.
You also enjoy many local discounts just by showing your BHC ID & Money Card below:
- Free unlimited MetroLink rides
- $1 off admission to the Putnam Museum
- Free admission to the Figge Art Museum
- Student Discount at National Geographic Giant Screen Theater
- 10% off of non-promotional items at Charlotte Russe
- 15% off any regular priced entree at the Moline Governor’s Bar & Grill
Other local businesses may give student discounts so make sure to ask!