Last updated 5-11-2011
Online learning has been around for awhile…what can you learn from successful online students who have gone before you? Why reinvent the wheel? This module will reveal effective and not-so-obvious success strategies that are often different from those you may have used in the face-to-face classroom.
By the end of this module, you will be able to identify those success strategies that will work for you when learning online:
- Best Practices for Learning Online
- What study skills and habits are essential for me to be successful when taking online courses? Are they different from those I have used when taking face-to-face classes?
- If I need help with other aspects of studying, what resources are there for me online?
- Study Help: What if I need help with my online class?
- Student Tips: What advice do current online students have for me about learning online?