Last updated 5-11-2011
Getting ready to take an online course involves more than just signing up! Let’s take a look at other tasks you’ll want to do before your course begins.
By the end of this module, you will be able to answer the following frequently-asked questions about online learning:
- Enrollment: Must I apply to Black Hawk College before signing up for an online course?
- Technical Requirements
- What software and equipment will I need to take an online course?
- Is my computer ready to take online classes?
- Accessing the Online Course
- What is myBlackHawk and why do I need to access it first?
- How and when do I login to my online course?
- Will I need textbooks for my online course?