We want you to be well-informed and successful students while in the ESL Program. We also want you to continue your studies until you achieve the goals that you have set for yourself and for your lives. To help you, we have created a special program called Bridges.
What are the advantages of this program?
• Tuition and books paid for one ESL class and one typing class
• Understanding of the college system in the U.S.
• Understanding of special services at BHC
• Understanding of yourself as a student
• Understanding of the library system
• Interaction with faculty and staff
How does this program work?
It is a summer program in three parts: part one: special seminars about the college system for student success and typing class. It begins during the last week of May and extends until the last week of July.
• Part one: special seminars about the college system for student success and typing class
• Part two: ESL class
• Part three: special seminars about the library and study skills closing celebration
Who should apply?
If you are an ESL student who is just beginning the ESL Program or if you are a student who has finished one or two semester of ESL, you should apply.
To apply contact:
Academic ESL Program Coordinator
Last updated 8/10/2014