Strategic Plan Environmental Scans Data Book 2015-2017
Strategic Plan 2015-2017
SP 2015-2017 Roles and Responsibilities
March 2015 Update
June 2015 Update
August 2015 College Wide Update
December 2015 update
Black Hawk College enriches the community by providing the environment and educational resources for individuals to become lifelong learners.
Total accessibility, quality instructional programs, student-centered services, and strategic alliances position Black Hawk College as the preferred choice for education and training.
• Appreciation of Diversity – We value the contributions of others who have talents and abilities, beliefs and traditions, actions and behaviors that are different than our own. We value the divergence of thoughts and ideas that make an institution of higher learning the center for the development of human potential.
• Caring and Compassion – In our interactions with each other, we will strive to be kind, considerate, and empathic as we work toward our collective and separate goals.
• Fairness – We will strive to be consistent and evenhanded in our policies, procedures, and dealings with others.
• Honesty – We will aspire to be truthful, sincere, and candid in all aspects of our daily activities.
• Integrity – We will strive to be trustworthy and honorable in our interactions with others; we do the right thing even when it is not popular or easy. We will be consistent with our values regardless of the presence or absence of audience.
• Respect – We will treat others with positive regard and esteem.
• Responsibility – We will be accountable, dependable, and reliable as we follow through on our commitment to teaching excellence, student learning, and service to others.
Last updated 1/22/2016