The Planning and Institutional Effectiveness Mission is to progressively contribute to the strategic planning, policy
formation and decision-making processes of Black Hawk College by advancing and providing timely and accurate
quantitative and qualitative information, analysis and summary reports, and by providing leadership in Strategic Planning, Institutional Effectiveness, mission attainment, continuous quality improvement, accreditation and accountability.
- Manage research and data for accreditation
- Manage institutional studies for major decision support
- Manage administration of and provide analysis for campus-wide surveys
- External reporting such as IPEDS, HLC, College Board, ACT, etc.
- Provide data and research for grant proposals and grant reporting
Planning and Institutional Effectiveness Staff
Institutional Effectiveness Reports
Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP)
Illinois Performance Excellence (ILPEx) / formerly Lincoln Award for Performance Excellence
Last updated 1/26/2015