Last updated 10/9/2013
Welcome to Black Hawk College! We are delighted you are joining our organization. Your role is critical in fulfilling the mission of the College.
Now that you’ve been hired, please complete the forms below and return them to Human Resources (Quad Cities Campus, Building 1, Room 250) or the East Campus Administrative Office (Galva, Illinois campus, 2nd floor). These forms can be filled out online and printed for your signature. The entered data will not be saved. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some of these documents (PDF documents).
Completed forms must be returned within 72 hours of your hire date. You will be required to present your social security card as well as additional identification which establish your eligibility to work in the United States (see I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form below).
Please be prepared to spend up to 30 minutes on campus when returning paperwork.
- Acknowledgement of BHC Policies
- Federal W-4 Tax Form 2013
- State of IL W-4 Tax Form (for IL residents)
- State of Iowa W-4 Tax Form (for IA residents) 2013
- Payroll Direct Deposit Authorization
- Statement Concerning Your Employment in a Job Not Covered by Social Security
- Official Transcript Memo (For positions requiring a degree)
- Emergency Contact Information
- Release Form
- Educational Loan Default Bill
- Driving Record Release (Only for positions that require driving)
Please review and retain the following policies for your records.