The juried competition garnered 101 entries. Juror Terry Rathje selected 26 pieces for the show.
Tamlyn Tinker of East Moline (pictured) won first place with her stoneware sculpture, “Genesis.”
The other winners are:
- Second place – Andrew Stallings of Rock Island, balsa foam sculpture, “Anamechanic”
- Third place – Glen Williamson of Moline, pastel drawing, “Untitled”
- Honorable mention –
- Darby Hepner of Orion, oil painting, “Green Coat”
- Pedro Carranza of Moline, marker drawing, “Dead Presidents #1″
- Paul Lacefield of East Moline, floral foam sculpture, “Displacement”
- Erin O’Neil of Alpha, Photoshop digital image, “Crystal Nymph”
The exhibit is on display through Friday, May 15 in the ArtSpace Gallery on the first floor of Building 4 at the Quad-Cities Campus, 6600 34th Ave., Moline.
For more information about exhibits in the ArtSpace Gallery, contact Zaiga Thorson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-796-5469.