Last updated 4/15/2014
Nutrition and Personal Wellness Fundamentals
Instructor: J. Jensen
Take charge of your health and live life to your highest potential! This class is designed to introduce you to issues relevant for your health and provide information, inspiration and tools to develop your own personal healthy lifestyle habits.
This four week discussion will include:
- Foods – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Optimal digestion and assimilation of nutrients
- Pros and cons of most popular eating styles
- Strategies for eliminating inflammation
- Use of herbs for healing
- Maintaining a strong immune system
The last 30 minutes of class will be dedicated to answering personal questions regarding your health. In addition, there is an optional opportunity to jump-start into a new you with a three-week elimination diet that will provide cleansing, increased energy and possibly weight loss.
4 Wednesdays June 4-June 25 6:30-9 p.m.
CRN 50375 Outreach-Rm. 204 Tuition Fee $84