EMT’s who wish to receive CE’s.
Attend Black Hawk College credit EMT below and pay only $3 per attended hour.
- Variable and flexible entry
- Attendance permanently recorded in Black Hawk College’s registration system
- Cost effective ($3 for each hour)
All classes are Mon., Wed. and Thurs. in Building 3, Room 310 from 5–9:50 p.m.
Aug. – Oct.
Oct. – Dec.
Jan. – March
March – May
How to register and receive certificate:
- Notify Karen Wilson about your intent to sit in on credit EMT/EMS classes for CE’s.
E-mail Karen at email@example.com or call 309-796-5361.
- Karen must approve you before you sit in on class.
- You must complete a PaCE registration form that includes name of class attended.
- Take a photo ID to class.
- Each night in attendance, you must sign in on EMT/EMS sign-in sheet that includes name of class. You must write down date of attendance, and Karen must initial.
- When you complete attendance, Karen makes copy of attendance sheet and gives to you.
- Take the registration form (which includes name of class) and attendance sheet to PaCE registration desk at the Outreach Center. The location of Black Hawk College – Outreach Center, 301 Avenue of the Cities, East Moline, Illinois 61244.
- Student pays $3 per hour attended.
- You will receive a certificate of completion after PaCE receives the registration form and payment.
For more information call the Black Hawk College Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE) at 309-796-8223.