EMT’s who wish to receive CE’s.
Attend Black Hawk College credit EMT below and pay only $3 per attended hour.
- Variable and flexible entry
- Attendance permanently recorded in Black Hawk College’s registration system
- Cost effective ($3 for each hour)
All classes are Mon., Wed. and Fri. in Building STB, Room 113 from 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Aug. – Oct.
Oct. – Dec.
Jan. – March
March – May
How to register and receive a Certificate of Completion:
- Notify Marci Miner at MinerM@bhc.edu or 309-796-5361 about your intent to sit in on credit EMT/EMS classes for CE’s. (Marci must approve you before you attend a class.)
- You must complete a PaCE registration form that includes name of class attended.
- Bring a photo ID to class.
- You must sign in on an EMT/EMS sign-in sheet each class that you attend. You must write down the date of attendance, and Marci must initial.
- When you complete attendance, Marci will make a copy of the attendance sheet and give it to you.
- Mail or deliver the registration form (which includes the name of the class) and the attendance sheet to the PaCE Department at the BHC Outreach Center, 301 Avenue of the Cities, East Moline, Illinois 61244.
- The cost is $3 per hour attended. Payment may be made by check (made payable to Black Hawk College), by cash, or by credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion after the PaCE Department receives the registration form and payment.
For more information call the Black Hawk College Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE) at 309-796-8223.
Last updated 1/13/2015